ATTORNEY and NOTARY
Gabriela began her studies in Law Degree at the University of Costa Rica in 2007, culminating her career in 2013 by defending her thesis called “Legal Analysis on the strengths and weaknesses of public service regulation with emphasis on market opening of telecommunications, on the occasion of the ratification of the Free Trade Agreement between the United States, Central America and the Dominican Republic”, which it approved with distinction.
In 2015, she began the Notarial and Registry Law Specialty at the University of Costa Rica, where she graduated with honours in 2016. Since she joined BG&A Corporate Attorneys in 2010, she has worked in different areas with the purpose of acquiring knowledge in the numerous Law’s areas, having a special preference for Labor and Education Law, where she has aimed to advise our clients under a prevention policy, in order to avoid judicial conflicts. Also, since joining the Bar Association, she has worked in litigation, primarily in the area of Labour Law and Traffic Law.
- Labour Law
- Educational Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property
- Sports Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- 2017, Universidad de Costa Rica. Specialized Technician in Labour Law.
- 2016, Universidad de Costa Rica. Especialidad en Derecho Notarial y Registral.
- 2014, Universidad de Costa Rica. Licenciada en Derecho.
- 2012, Universidad de Costa Rica. Bachiller en Derecho.