Lawyer and Notary Public
Joselyn began her studies at the International University of the Americas in 2014 and finished in 2019, with the defense of his thesis entitled “Evaluation of the deferred appeal in the Civil Procedure Code in relation to the framework of the procedural principle of celerity”.
As for the university’s community work, she had the opportunity to practice at the Public Defense of the First Judicial Circuit of San Jose, specifically in the extraordinary shift of flagrance.
In 2015, she began providing legal assistance services in several Law Firms specialized in Judicial Collection. Subsequently, she worked in Government Contracting, in a recognized and specialized firm in that branch, where she also acquired experience in Notary and Registry matters.
In 2018, she joined BG&A Corporate Attorneys, where she joined the Labor and Education Department.
She was incorporated to the Costa Rican Bar in December 2019.
In 2021, she began the Notarial and Registry Law Specialty at the University Fidelitas, where she graduated in 2022.
- Succession and Testamentary Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor Law
- 2023, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain), Specialist in Civil Liability.
- 2022, Bar Association of Costa Rica, Certified Cyber Mediator and Conciliator.
- 2021, Universidad Fidelitas, specialized in Notarial and Registry Law.
- 2019, Universidad Internacional de las Américas, Licenciada en Derecho
- 2016, Universidad Internacional de las Américas, Bachiller en Derecho.